- A private cruise by taxi-boat on Lake Como
- A wine tasting at a cool winery
- The panoramic view of Lario Lake
- An amazing atmosphere walking along the cobbled lanes in Bellagio
- Amazing natural landscapes
- The gardens of Villa Melzi d’Eril
Meeting with a private licensed tourist guide at Bellagio. Private cruise by taxi-boat in order to admire some lakeside villages such as Varenna and Tremezzo and to circumnavigate the peninsula of Bellagio, “the pearl of the lake”, situated on the tip of a promontory at the end of a mountainous chain where the lake forks. Guided visit to Villa Melzi d’Eril, built between 1808 and 1810 for Francesco Melzi d’Eril (1753-1816), Duke of Lodi, Vice President of the Italian Republic under Napoleon and then Grand Chancellor of the Napoleonic Reign of Italy. The English-style gardens were designed by the architect Luigi Canonica and by the botanist Luigi Villoresi. You will enjoy a stroll in the historical centre and at the end of the tour, you will have a special Italian wine tasting with cheese and salami at a cute wine concern in the city centre.